Today, animation is not only restricted to a specific skill set or industry, it is being used as a medium for creative expression, communication, and consumer interaction in diverse fields. As a result, the art of animation is now being used to propagate ideas and channelize interaction across different sectors such as Medical, Mechanical, Film and TV, Forensics, Marketing, etc.
Outsourcing your animation services to Spectra Solutions can be beneficial to your organization as it will empower you with the best professionals to execute your job without having to worry about any administrative or recruitment hassles.
Our Service Offerings
Our Animation services allow us to generate state-of-the-art visual imagery for feature-length animation movies, short-form media, brand and image marketing, corporate presentations, educational videos, etc. Our services include:
2D Animation Services
2D animation is basically a series of images that are viewed one after the other at a very fast pace. This creates an illusion of moving pictures. Our animators have the capability to create animations for movies, serials, e-Learning sites, games and others. The animators at Spectra use various techniques like morphing, onion skinning as well as interpolated rotoscoping to create 2D images.
3D Animation Services
The 3D animation industry has undergone a huge change in the past few years. It has moved beyond the movie sector and come into games and education. At Spectra, we provide 3D services such as 3D prototype, special effects, 3D modeling, engineering simulations, character animations and others.
Flash Animation Services
Flash animation, created using Adobe Flash or other such animation software is a powerful visual medium to incorporate animations and interactive content into the websites. Spectra Solutions is a leading creative services company offering expert flash animation to its global clients.
Our animation professionals create high-quality animatics which serve as a blueprint for your animation or feature film, allowing you to plan ahead, and decide the overall flow and pacing of your story. Our animatics are processed and finished in as short a time as possible, and based on your request; we add separate audio tracks, lighting plans, etc. during the animatics capture as well.
Storyboarding is an important technique in which a series of illustrations or images are arranged in order to pre-visualize your video or motion graphics project. Our Storyboards can not only save you a lot of money by avoiding mistakes while shooting the project, but also help you and your filming unit visualize the lighting, camera angles, etc. We perform storyboarding for interactive videos, motion pictures, games, etc.
Our Scribe or Whiteboard animation services are meant to engage your viewers, drive traffic to your social media channels, and allow you to expand your business in a cost-effective manner without sacrificing effectiveness. Our handcrafted whiteboard explainer videos are captured by professionals who film themselves drawing the artwork and serve as an intensely personal and engaging video to draw in viewers. We can create custom scribe animations to promote your business, products, and services.
Apart from the services mentioned above, we can also create custom animations for e-Learning, animated banners and homepages for websites, animated fly-overs for the architectural and real estate industry, business presentations, medical training, walkthroughs, etc. Read this case study to find out how we worked with a Dubai based client in order to create a visually interesting animation video depicting their service offerings in a short time, while saving 50% in costs.
The Animation Process Followed at Spectra Solutions
2D ANIMATION PROCESS DIAGRAM
- We prepare a script based upon initial concepts
- A Storyboard is then created based upon the script
- A Voiceover track is recorded and synced with the storyboard
- A layout design is created once the storyboard is finalized
- An animatic is developed using the storyboard to finalize the look and feel of the animation
- Keyframes, using CSS are then created to simulate movement in the animation
- The animation is the cleaned up and colored digitally
- We then perform flash rigging to animate the objects, create expressions, simulate dialog, etc.
- We composite the animation by assembling flash rigged and rendered elements
- We then edit the animation so as to iron out the flaws
- Once approved, the final rendered animation is then created
3D ANIMATION PROCESS DIAGRAM
- A storyboard is created to chart out the exact sequence for the animation video
- Our previsualization techniques ensure that the design, conceptualization, and art direction of the video is set in place
- A voice-over track is recorded for the animated sequence
- Our animation designers then get to work by creating assets and character models
- We then set the layout, perform motion capture cleanups, and add key frame animations
- This is followed by setting up the lighting, compositing and adding FX
- A creative editor then tees up sequences from the master edit file with a focus on pacing and story
- A final render of the 3D animation is then sent to the client
Our Software Portfolio
Our infrastructural capability is one of our key differentiators. Our high-end workstations are installed with the latest version of the animation software for our professionals to use. This, combined with regular training of our employees ensures that you receive a final, superior quality animation as per your requirement. We use a combination of the following software:
Why Outsource Animation Services to Spectra Solutions?
At Spectra Solutions, we create animations that are easy to understand as well as have the ability to communicate difficult concepts with ease. Here are some of the reasons that set us apart from our competitors:
- At Spectra, we have a rich repository of expert professionals and advanced technologies that make our animation services stand apart
- We offer superior quality services at reasonable prices. We have a multiple pricing structure that is specially designed to suit your budget. Know more about our pricing
- At Spectra Solutions, we take pride in delivering a project within the scheduled delivery time. We usually deliver a project within 24 hours. However, the turnaround time is subject to change depending on the size, scope, and complexity of your project
- We believe in complete customer satisfaction and put a premium on regular communication. Our experts will keep reviewing a project, until the customer is completely satisfied
Choose Spectra Solutions for High-Quality Animation Services
India has a vast pool of talented animation professionals who always strive to deliver results that are of superior quality. By partnering with Spectra Solutions, you get access to advanced animation technology and high-quality animation services at reasonable rates. You can also contact our customer support team for any query that you might have and we will find a solution for your query within 24 hours.
At Spectra Solutions, we have over 10 years of experience providing exceptional services to global clients. We understand your requirements and understand how to project your company's image in the best way possible. High production quality, attention to details, and a story that draws in viewers are just a few of the things that set our animation services apart.
Whether you have a requirement for storyboarding or animatics, voice recording, flash and 3D animation, mixed-media animation, creative editorials, etc. you can be assured of only the best services with us.