Our IT Consultancy
- IT Project's (Tendering, SOW, Design, Execution, Implementation, Support & Maintenance)
- Support, Management, Installation & Maintenance of all your IT need's
- Website & e-mail Maintenance
- Workstation and Server Management
- Cable Design, Implementation & Networking Solutions
- Systems Design and Integration
- CCTV Camera's, Access Controls & all Security System's Design, Installation & Maintenance
Business IT Support
Spectra IT Solutions offers reliable business IT support solutions for virtually all types of small and medium size businesses. From complete IT support and staffing to supplemental and specialized IT support for your company's staff, Spectra can assist your organization with all of today’s technology challenges.
When choosing a service provider, recommendations, qualifications and years in business are important attributes to take into consideration. Spectra staffs highly experienced and fully certified professionals to handle a wide spectrum of business IT support services.
Proficient IT Support Specialists
At Spectra IT Solutions, we pride our company's business IT support specialists on the wealth of experience and level of proficiency they offer. Over the years, our IT support experts have:
- Maintained hundreds of Windows NT, 2000, 2003, 2008 and 2012 (or latest versions) Servers.
- Supported thousands of Windows 98, 2000, XP, Vista, Windows 7 and Windows 8 (or latest versions) workstations.
- Configured backups as well as setup a rotation schedule for the backup media.
- Setup antivirus to be controlled from one central computer/server instead of end user being responsible for updates/issues.
- Setup remote support access to securely allow for employees/management to access files from server/workstation from any remote location.
- Setup remote IT support enabling us to troubleshoot issues for clients in remote locations.
- Setup remote monitoring to allow for immediate IT support contact when any issues may arise with a server.
- Setup employee rotation to allow for 24/7 IT support.
- Designed machines/servers to fit the unique demands of businesses and allow for future growth.
- Trained thousands of employees on basic computer usage, Microsoft Office, QuickBooks, miscellaneous software packages, and computer hardware.
- Installed new routing and cabling to allow for gigabit Ethernet.
- Setup Cisco equipment to secure our network from outside intrusions.
- Setup spam filtering. Reduced spam emails by almost 98%.
- Setup automated Windows updates. This allows for updates to be done without having to have employees do manual updates themselves.
When starting a new business or adding computers to an existing business, there are many IT support considerations that need to be addressed. Contact us to learn more about how our IT consultants can help your business.